What is included in Alacero-59 registration rate?
Alacero-59 registration rate includes the following rights:
- Special rates: Hyatt Regency - Estelar Cartagena de Indias
- Preferential registration fee (only Members of Alacero)
- Access to the Committee meetings (only Members of Alacero)
- Credential access.
- Access to Conference meetings (November 06 and 07)
- Free access to ExpoAlacero (November 05, 06 and 07)
- Welcome cocktail offered by Alacero (November 05)
- Lunch (November 06)
- Dinner offered by the Colombian Organizing Commission (November 06)
- Industrial visit (November 08)
- Welcome kit with all conference documentation and information from the market.
- Gift for the participants.
- Assist with accompanying person (wife / husband or couple) to the social activities of the Conference: Welcome Cocktail (November 05), Dinner organized by the Colombian Commission (November 06) and Accompanying Program (November 06 and 07)
- Gift for the companions.
- Access to the list of participants (since September 03) and the possibility of downloading the presentations of the speakers (after their participations) and social event photos.
Which is the registration fee for foreign (members and non-members of Alacero) and local (Colombian)?
|Period||Member of Alacero||No Member of Alacero|
|Phase 2||from July 12 onwards||US$ 1,500||US$ 2,200|
*Fee include 15% discount on early registration by paying before July 11, 2018.
|Period||Individual registration||Group registration per person*|
|Phase 3||from October 1 onwards||US$ 1,200||US$ 1,080|
Conditions and Discounts
- For Colombian Participant is considered those who have residence and work address in Colombia and not the Colombian nationality of the person.
- These fees do not include VAT. The payment must be done in Colombian pesos, therefore the collection is made based on the TRM of the day.
- *10 % of discount for groups of 20 people, as long as there is a unique payment made by the company or entity, after the approval of the Fedemetal Chamber of ANDI.
- The member companies of Alacero are entitled to a 10% discount. These companies are Ternium, Tenaris, Acesco, Acerias Paz del Rio and Gerdau - Diaco.
- The discounts are applied on the value that corresponds to the phase when the payment is made.
What is not included in the registration rate?
Which are the accepted payment methods?
The transfer proof must be send to [email protected]
Intermediary bank: Standard Chartered Bank - New York - USA
Swift (BIC CODE): SCBLUS33XXX
Clearing Code: ABA 026002561 / CHIPS UID 0256
Beneficiary bank: Banco Santander (Brasil) S.A.
Account Number: 3544034644001
Swift (BIC CODE): BSCHBRSP
To name: ASSOCIACAO LATINO-AMERICANA DO ACO - ALACERO
Note: Conversion of dollars into Brazilian reals will be carried out according to the exchange rate of the day.
The transfer proof must be send to [email protected]
Name: Asociación Nacional de Empresarios de Colombia
Bank: Bancolombia S.A.
Account Number: 04849941308
Alternatives through the registration portal of Alacero-59.
Cancelations and changes registration
CANCELATIONS FOREING DELEGATE
- There will be no refund of 100%.
- Until August 01 - 30% refunds.
- Until September 20 - 15% refunds.
- From September 21, no refunds
CANCELATION COLOMBIAN DELEGATE
- The cancellation will have a charge of 20% for administration concepts, as long as it is notified before October 5. Notifications after this date will cause a cost of 100% of the fee of the registration.
CHANGES IN THE OWNER OF THE REGISTRATION
Only until October 03, it is allowed to transfer the registration to another delegate of the same company.
What is the venue of the event?
Getting a Visa to visit Colombia
Alacero is not responsible for obtaining the necessary documentation (passports and/or visas) to enter Colombia as foreign visitors. We suggest that you obtain information about the requirements to enter Colombia at the Colombian Embassy in your country.
Alacero can provide support to Alacero-59 participants through invitation letters. If you need a letter, please contact [email protected].
Where can I find the list of participants and the presentations of the speakers?
LIST OF PARTICIPANTS
The list of participants will be available at the web site for Alacero-59 participants from September 03. The list will be updated weekly.
Speaker´s presentations will be available for download from the same web site once the speaker concludes his/her presentation.
How do I login Alacero-59 exclusive web site?
From September 03 and once you are registered, you can enter at I’M PARTICIPANT section, in which you can download the list of participants and presentations.
On your first entry, you must write your email (the one you registered at the time of registration) and you will receive an e-mail with the unique password.
For any questions send an e-mail to [email protected].
What is the Conference dress code?
May I go with a companion?
All companions of conference attendees are welcome to Alacero-59 and entitled to participate exclusive in all social activities of the Conference (Welcoming Coctail, Dinner and Accompanying Program).
Companions cannot participate in panel sessions and ExpoAlacero (Tuesday 06 and Wednesday 07) or Lunch (Tuesday 06).
If these answers are not satisfactory, please send your question to [email protected].